CLICK ON A TITLE BELOW TO SEE SOME OF OVER 100 POSTERS AND OTHER PROJECTS
For a more complete list, see our chronology
page. To buy a poster or book click here.
WATCH A SLIDESHOW OF OUR PROJECTS
Do women have to be naked to get into music videos?
- Bus companies are more enlightened than art galleries
- Free Women Zurich
- The Guerrilla Girls' Art Museum Activity Book
- Arms and the Man
- Dearest Interview Magazine
- Guerrilla Girls to Museums: Time for Gender Reassignment
- Do Women Have to be Naked to Get Into the Met. Museum? Update 2012
- Not Ready to make Nice: The Guerrilla Girls in the Artworld and Beyond
- Interactive Street Project for the Art Boom Festival Krakow
- Boston Billboard Truck Project
- The Estrogen Bomb
- Same Sex Marriage Minnesota Billboard
- Voter ID Minnesota
- One Billion Rising
- The Estrogen Bomb Street Banner at Yoko Ono's Meltdown Festival
Exhbiition at Alhondiga Bilbao with new street project in Spanish and Basque
- The Guerrilla Girls' Hysterical Herstory of Hysteria and How it Was Cured, from Ancient times Until Now
- Courage Award from Yoko Ono
- Project Ireland
- Montreal project: Disturbing the Peace
- School of the Art Institute of Chicago Commencement
Horror on the National Mall!
- Feminist Futures Symposium, Museum of Modern Art, New York
- Dear Collector, in Greece
Dear Collector, in China
Free the Women Artists! in China
Do women have to be naked to get into U.S. musuems? in China
The Birth of Feminism in The Netherlands
- Dearest Eli Broad action at LACMA, Los Angeles
- Brainstormers and Guerrilla Girls Get Mad outside the Bronx Museum and on the streets of Chelsea
- The Future for Turkish Women Artists
- Unchain the Women Directors!
- ¡Hay que quitar las Cadenas a las Mujeres Directoras! in Spain
- ¡Hay que quitar las Cadenas a las Mujeres Directoras! in Mexico
- The Guerrilla Girls' Art Museum Activity Book
- I Decide, You Decide, We Decide, They Don't
- The Venice Biennale
- Free the Women Artists of Europe!
- Do women have to be naked to get into the Met. Museum? 2005 UPDATE
- Bitches, Bimbos and Ballbreakers: The Guerrilla Girls' Illustrated Guide to Female Stereotypes
- The Schwarzenegger Shield
- Don't Stereotype Me! sticker
- The Women's Terror Alert
- Send Estrogen Pills to the White House
- The Trent L'Ottscar billboard: Even the U.S. Senate is More Progressive than Hollywood
- Send a message to those body obsessed guys in Hollywood
Guerrilla Girls go Ape at the Oscars...and the Sundance Film Festival
- The Birth of Feminism Movie Poster
- The Anatomically Correct Oscar billboard
- George Bush's Letter to Santa
- The Estrogen Bomb Card
Confessions of the Guerrilla Girls
- The Token Times
- Top Ten Signs that You're an Art World Token
- Traditional Values and Quality Return to the Whitey Museum
- Cold-blooded Beast Takes Over Washington
- Guerrilla Girls Proclaim Internet Too Pale, Too Male!
- How to Enjoy the Battle of the Sexes
- Moma Mia! 3 White women, 1 Woman of Color and no Men of Color— out of 71 artists?
- The Guerrilla Girls' Bedside Companion to the History of Western Art
- Guerrilla Girls reveal secret Giuliani/Saatchi plan for Brooklyn Museum
Available Immediately: Historic Brooklyn Landmark!
- Republicans Do Believe in a Woman's Right to Control Her Own Body!
- Discover the Shocking Truth About the Catholic Church's Postion on Abortion
- What to Do When Raped...
- Supreme Court Justice supports right to privacy for gays and lesbians.
Guggenheim Museum demonstration
- How long did it take to loot South Central L.A.?
- The Poster that Intimidated Pace Gallery into Showing a Woman Under 50
- Sorry sweetie! Way to go dude!
George Bush, "The Education President"
Missing in Action
What's the difference between a prisoner of war and a homeless person?
These are the most bigoted galleries in New York.
Project in collaboration with residents of N.Y.C's Women's Shelter and The Artist & Homeless Collaborative
Montgomery, Alabama 1955?
Did she risk her life for governments that enslave women?
First they want to take a women's right to choose. Now they're censoring art.
- When Sexism & Racism Are No Longer Fashionable, What Will Your Art Collection be Worth?
- Do Women Have to be Naked to Get into the Met. Museum?
- Relax, Senator Helms, the Art World is Your Kind of Place
- Are Bus Companies More Enlightened Than NYC Art Galleries?
- You're Only Seeing Half the Picture
- Guerrilla Girls' Code of Ethics for Art Museums.
- How many works by women artists were in the Andy Warhol and Tremaine auction at Sotheby's?
- We've encouraged our galleries to show more women & artists of color. Have you?
If February is Black History Month and March is Women's History Month, What Happens the Rest of the Year?
Guerrilla Girls' identities exposed!
Guerrilla Girls go back to the jungle.
Guerrilla Girls review the Whitney
- Why in 1987 is Documenta 95% white and 83% male?
What's fashionable, prestigious & tax deductible?
We sell white bread
- The Advantages of Being a Woman Artist
- At last! Museums will no longer discriminate against women and minority artists.
What do these artists have in common?
- These galleries show no more than 10% women artists or none at all.
- How many women had one-person exhibitions at NYC
museums last year?
Women in America Earn Only 2/3 of What Men Earn. Women Artists Earn Only 1/3
- These critics don't write enought about women artists.
- It's even worse in Europe.
- Dear Art Collector
- Guerrilla Girls' 1986 Report Card
- Only 4 commerical galleries in N.Y. show black women.
- Which art mag was worst for women last year?
- Under Surveillance This Year
If you use our work, please include the copyright line: Copyright © Guerrilla Girls and the credit line Courtesy www.guerrillagirls.com.